Sunday, March 20, 2011

20 Weeks

A letter for the belly bean.

This weekend was pretty fun as your dad had the fire department dinner. The past couple of dinners have been held in a tiny room with a homemade buffet. It was.... interesting. This year, they reserved the conference room at a beautiful, local resort. We stayed the night at the resort which was a nice little treat.

We left your sister at home with your grandma. You were very active the whole time, a constant little tapping reminder of your existence. Everyone is very excited to meet you and I got a lot of belly rubs (wanted or not). After dinner, we went out for a cruise on the bay. It was a little boring for me since I cannot have any drinks so we (you and I) stayed on the sidelines with me pushing you back as you kicked at me. When we docked, we headed to the local bar and all talked until midnight. It is was nice to be in the company of adults (even if I was the only sober one). But I began to miss your sister, the same way I will miss you when I leave you.

The next morning, I headed out to take some photographs and this cat kept following me around. I would lean down to pet him and he would try to snuggle up to my belly. Your first animal fan I suppose. Check out his cool eyes.

I made your dad take a photo of me all gussied up, since it does not happen that often :)











3 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty belly shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good!!! I LOVE that dress =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! I adore that dress :)

    ps. I popped over from Harpers Happenings

    ReplyDelete