Sunday, December 13, 2009

35 Weeks

Today I sent your dad the following text message: "2 weeks until baby is full term!" and he wrote back: "I cannot wait to meet our little rumpathorn!". Ok, what the heck is a rumpathorn right? Well get used to it. Everyone in your family makes up their own words all the time. Your nicknames will not be the standard Sweetheart, Honey or Kiddo. I hope you don't mind. I am Rone, your dad is Tube, your grandpa is Bagel, your grandmother is Blutz and your aunt is Little Dog- see where I am going with this?

In 14 days you will be fully baked and ready to be born- that is not to say you will come then. It could be as long as 45 days from today but I am hoping you pop out a teensy bit early just because my belly is running out of room. So come when you are ready and be ready for your crazy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment