Monday, November 1, 2010

A petite shark.

I have always been terrified of sharks. In college I was a member of sharkattack.com (I don't think that site is kept up anymore) and I would get updates and details on attacks all over the world. Why? I have no idea, I guess to avoid those particular oceans.

Your dad also finds sharks quite scary and we both refuse to put even one toe in the water (you should read about the attacks that just occur in just a foot of water). Ok, so basically with our obsession, there was nothing else you could be for Halloween, but the cutest little land shark.





6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog on top baby blogs and your daughter is adorable!!! The last photo made me giggle out loud and I totally startled my little one who is snoozing on my chest!

    I can't wait to see more of your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty, good to have you as a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, soooooooooooooo cute!!! World's cutest shark! Hope that helped tame your fear at least a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower! I LOVE the costume idea. And her cheeks? Oh man, they are so chunky and gah, I love baby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete