Friday, September 30, 2011

The little one.


{ A letter to Brynn }

You have completely taken over my heart. To be honest, it took us awhile to get here. Not that I never loved you. I have always loved you. But connecting has ben hard solely because I have your sister to focus on as well. I questioned myself a lot in the beginning. Wondering if I was giving you enough snuggles and kisses. Hoping you were content and happy.

Over the last few weeks, you have started to show more of the person you will become. You are not a fussy baby at all. You fight naps but instead of fussing, you push the paci out of your mouth then decide you want it back and so we play the paci game A LOT. :)

You have had some issues sleeping at night. You were doing pretty well then you got thrush. Then you got a cold and got thrush again. But we are almost done with both and I am sure things will get better then. You have started smiling and cooing and it is just the cutest thing.

Sometimes, I wish I could spend all day laying the floor with you talking about things.

Here are some recent photos:







3 comments:

  1. They looks so much alike! I had the same problem connecting with E. It's hard when you have an older little one to look after. You always feel divided. There are times when I still feel like not enough mom for both my kids. You are doing great! I love seeing pictures. MORE! haha! - Becca (www.rebeccalundin.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so pretty - looks so much like her sister!

    Dividing our mama time is really hard, huh? I hope it gets a little easier for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those cheeks! My goodness! And yes, they do look very similar. Love your blog! Mine is also letters written to my child.

    ReplyDelete