Saturday, January 14, 2012

Elle's 2nd Birthday.

{A letter to Elle}

I made a promise when I was pregnant with you that I would try to make your life beautiful. We don't have a lot of money but I make it a point to dress you well, keep you clean, brush your hair. Our house small but is kept very tidy despite your habit of throwing toys around. I want to you to look back at your life and be filled with lovely memories. So I planned your birthday party while staying true to my promise. I made some of the decorations, bought the rest at the dollar store. I paid attention to details. I hope you look back one day and think it all looked magical. Because today was.







1 comment:

  1. Her birthday looks so sweet! I love the cake and that precious little banner. Your huge love for you daughter is so evident in this post. Super sweet
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete