Saturday, July 10, 2010

This morning...

You were feeling quite photogenic this morning, so I did not let the moment pass us by.

We are going through a heat wave here and your dad & I have been directing all the cold air into your room. This of course meant your dad & I slept in the desert of a bedroom and if you were to take my photo right now, I would look like a Haggrid from Harry Potter, only slightly more midget size. This mama of yours also has a cold and I am not trying to give it to you but you insist on being so cute, I am finding it hard not to kiss you.
























This one is from about a week ago when we took the train to the City and I keep meaning to share it. My, those are some big cheeks you have. You can thank your dad for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment