Thursday, July 29, 2010

Your Sleeping Quarters & Something New

I realized a few weeks ago that I had never taken a good photo of your crib. You love your crib. After you have just woken up from a nap, you play around in there and because pretty light comes in the windows it is a good place for pictures too.





















Your grandmother made pretty much all the bedding from scratch, she is one very talented lady.

Your dad & I could not find anything we liked bedding wise so I mixed and matched some inspiration photos and viola! Beautiful baby bed :)


So that is where you spend most of your time, with all your sleeping you have been doing.

For readers: I usually get compliments on two things with Elle: Her cheeks & her clothes. So I got the cheeks covered with the photos but I thought it would be fun to showcase some of her cutest outfits every once in awhile and call it "Elle Style" (sort of a stab at the stupid people who ask me if I named my daughter after a fashion magazine- which I did not!).

So something new to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment